Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

It's A Fookn Pleasure

 Hurrah for global warming! I'm looking out of my window at a beautiful blue, sunny sky...and it's November. Yeah, yeah, don't talk to me about...

All in all, though, I wanna say...It's A Fookn Pleasure.

This months show is blah blah blah. Some good tunes and some blather.

Here it is to download:It's A Fookn Pleasure MP3

Or to stream on Mixcloud:


With my co-host:



And here's the playlist:

Nancy Wilson - How Glad I Am

Van Morrison - The Eternal Kansas City

William Shatner - Rocket Man (1978)

Yo La Tengo - Mr. Tough

Bowmods - 17 Weeks

John Fahey - Stomping Tonight On The Pennsylvania/Alabama Border

Tom Waits - MacArthur Park

Junius Meyvant - Signals

Fontella Bass - This Would Make Me Happy

The Everly Brothers - Long Time Gone

The 5.6.7.8's - I'm Blue

Patsy Montana - I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart

Barry Brown - Give Thanks And Praise (Lion Mix)

Nanci Griffith - Love At The Five And Dime

Nanci Griffith - Its Just Another Morning Here

Godflesh - Post Self

The Specials - Get Up, Stand Up

Boubacar "Badian" Diabate - L’amour

Matt Berry & Rosie McDermott - Blues Inside Me

Andy Kaufman - MacArthur Park

Irma Thomas - Ruler Of My Heart

Jeff Mills & Rafael Leafar - Trigger Happy (Safety On)

Harry Dean Stanton - Everybody's Talkin’

Steve Hillage & William Shatner - Rocket Man (1990)

Richie Havens - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

Linda Clifford - Bridge Over Troubled Water



And some fun videos: