Pages

Friday 3 June 2022

Particularly Impressed

The usual auditory rough and tumble. You know what to do.

Download the whole mp3 here: EMFABJUNE2022

Or stream on Mixcloud here: 

Hank Williams - I’ll Never Get Out Of This World Alive

Elvis - Gentle On My Mind

The Maytals - My Daily Food

XS Soundz feat. Sardara Gill - Soho Road

Die! Die! Die! - This Is Not An Island Anymore

Ackermann - Left The Club Tipsy

Before Breakfast - Journey

Ben McElroy - Store Away For A Winters Day

John Martyn - The River

And So I Watch You from Afar - Jettison (full score)

Plug - Drum 'N' Bass For Papa

Om Unit - Angles

Kasai Allstars - The Ecstasy Of Singing

Khalil EPI & Imed Alibi - Nashwa

DenonDjay - YMCA Saturday Night Mix

The Maytals - I'll Never Grow Old



Here's the video for the YMCA remix:




Bhangra shuffle dancing...what a good idea. Check out the 2 lasses at 16s.



A favourite moment from Jam, that explains this show's title: